All Languages    |   EN   SV   IS   IT   RU   FR   RO   PT   HU   LA   NL   SK   HR   ES   BG   NO   FI   CS   TR   DA   PL   EL   SR   EO   |   SK   HU   FR   PL   NL   SQ   RU   NO   ES   SV   IT   DA   PT   CS   HR   RO   |   more ...

Dizionario inglese-italiano

BETA Online Dictionary Italian-English: Enter keyword here!
 ÁáÀà...
  Options | Tips | FAQ | Abbreviations | Desktop

LoginSign Up
Home|About/Extras|Vocab Trainer|Subjects|Users|Forum|Contribute!
Übersetzungsforum Englisch-Italienisch
 Opzione Binaria Italian Bonus »
« Please help    

Italian-English Translation of
I need to know what

« go back | show/hide answers | notify of additions
Term:
I need to know what the guys says during 2 minutes of the video  
by noofin (UN), 2016-04-06, 16:43  Spam?  
Hello guys!

Could you please save my life and tell me what the guy from the video I am posting in this topic says between 16:40 and 18:00 ? I got the rest of the video, but this ending is very important and I can't understand what he is saying.

Here is the link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwwWPuVObjQ

Thank you in advance!
Answer:
by Squirrel-quattro (UN), 2016-06-12, 19:38  Spam?  
16:40-16:50: "Perfetto. Adesso riposerà per due ore. Dopo -- dopo di che ..."
I can't understand what is said after that, sorry.
If you are still interested in an answer, let me know it -- maybe I could find a Italian native speaker who would help you (but I do not want to bother somebody with this if you aren't anymore interested in an answer).
Answer:
Got you  #846138
by BioIdra, 2016-06-14, 12:59  Spam?  2.238.138....
It will now rest for 2 hours, after that we will start making our panielli (about 250g each) and we will let them rise for at least 6 hours inside the boxes.
Once this is done I personally put the boxes in the fridge for 24 hours at 4 °C, the day after before utilizing the dough I take out the boxes from the fridge and wait for them to reach ambient temperature and then start making the pizza.

Optional: Login | Sign Up 
  Answer the question or add a comment
Please log in to post an answer to this thread - or post a new question.
back to top | home© 2002 - 2017 Paul Hemetsberger | contact
Italian-English online dictionary (Dizionario inglese-italiano) developed to help you share your knowledge with others. More information!
Links to this dictionary or to single translations are very welcome! Questions and Answers
Remove Ads